Saturday, March 9, 2013

LBA

Last night I was surprised to read a comment from a fellow Hero Arts Flickr group member and blogger Cecilia Hsieh.   She has paid her Liebster Blog Award forward to me along with four other bloggers! Whoa, thank you so very much Cecilia. What a lovely thing to do. 

The award is designed to be a blog award in the "Pay it Forward" genre.

Once nominated if you accept, you are compelled to nominate or award it to five other blogs you follow and hopefully love which have fewer than 200 followers to encourage others to visit those blogs.

To accept the award, thank the person who gave it to you and link back to their blog. Post the award on your blog. Give the award to five other bloggers who have less than 200 followers.  Leave them a blog comment letting them know you have nominated them.

These women are awesome, kind, and creative. I am never disappointed when reading their posts. Please take a few minutes to visit their blogs if you are not already familiar with them. If you like what you see, think about following them.

Sally from Abbey's Attic                 
She writes such lovely posts, and her work is beautiful.

Judy from Livin the Dream
She makes gorgeous perfect cards.  

Martha from Martha's Creations
Stunning applies to her cards and tags.
 
Joy from Morning Glory Card Studio
She is creative; her cards are perfectly put together.  


Lucille from White Points
Wonderful designs and beautifully executed card creations. 

It was difficult choosing just 5, there are so many blogs out there that I enjoy reading almost every day before the days activities begin. I could easily add more, but I am going to stick with the guidelines provided to me.  Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day.


 /\  /\
(=';'=)
(")_(")~~Cat

5 comments:

MS said...

Congrats on the award!!!

judkajudi said...

Cat, I do appreciate your visits to my blog and thank you for the award! Now I will get busy and pay it forward!

Sally said...

Congrats on the award, Cat. Thanks for visiting with Abbey and me in the Attic and for the award! We will gladly pass it on to others!

sheza said...

Can you hear me yelling and screaming CONGRATULATIONS!

Martha said...

Hi, Cat! Congratulations on your award!

And, what a nice surprise! You are SO sweet!
Thank you for the award.

I don't know how to add this to my blog.
I'll have to work on figuring it out.