Wednesday, March 1, 2023

03-01-2023

 Hello 

Time for another calendar page. This one got an edit in 2023, I had only a shamrock embossing folder, and had cut out a rather pathetic shamrock to glue on. Fortunately, I got a new shamrock set from Stampin Up and then added new ones.  The calendar recipients have had three shamrocks mailed to them along with a photo, so they'll have a guide to update the page.

 

And, again the calendar file was graciously emailed with cutting instructions to me by Bonnie Klass.

Thanks for visiting.


9 comments:

papierelle said...

Amazing!!! Clover leaves can also be seen in the background. Very nice idea!! Maybe you would like to show your calendar page at the dream factory. Our theme: Luck.
https://traumfabrik-challenge.blogspot.com/2023/02/challenge-113-luck.html

Marcia Hill said...

Great fix Cat...love it!! Hugs. :0)

Leslie Miller said...

Wowwowiewow, I love this so much! The embossed background and cutest shamrock ever... what's not to love? You are very thoughtful to mail the adjustments with picture. Happy March, Cat!

Bonnie said...

Ooh, I love this, Cat! You'll feel lucky whenever you look at it! I'm so glad you are enjoying your calendar!

I Card Everyone said...

Cutest shamrocks I've ever seen, Cat! What a great way to update those calendars - and recycle, too!
=]

HilaryJane said...

Love that stamp, what a perfect match for the embossing folder. Wish I could be bothered to make calendars! xx

TK said...

Very pretty, and very nice of you to mail out the new images to those who had already received the calendar.

Jean said...

The inked shamrocks on the dry embossing are lovely.

Greta said...

Perfect March calendar page! Just love those new shamrocks!