Wednesday, December 7, 2022

12-7-22

 Greetings-

I don't think I have ever been this late with my Christmas cards.  Thankfully my overseas cards were mailed about 10 days ago.  The domestics will go out by the 15th.  Now I just need to finish them. Only about 7 more to go. I found a few more that I needed to send...lol


I made a similar card last week, but this one features the pre foiled sentiment from Pinkfresh Studios. I made several cards similar to this with the foiled sentiments. The patterened paper is from SU, it is the back and front of one sheet. I cut the bigger rectangle with a stitched edge die, then flipped the die cut piece over and cut out the smaller piece for embossing. Fortunately the die for the smaller piece fits beautifully in the space even though I flipped it.

I'll be sending this one to Time Out Challenges and Christmas Kickstart.

   

Thanks so very much for visting during this busy time.


13 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, this card has some beautiful punch to it, Cat! I love the paper and I've always been a fan of gold and green together. It sounds like you're managing to get your cards out on time after all. I had a few more I was going to put in the mail this morning, but I didn't sleep last night so got up too late. You know how that is. My first sleepless night in a while.

Lisa Elton said...

Fabulous, love the shimmer and shine!

TK said...

Love all that golden shine, it really is pretty! And you're right, a blessing that it fit when it was flipped!

Loll said...

Beautiful with all the shimmer, Cat! xx

papierelle said...

This card looks so classy again!!!!

Jean said...

A lovely take with those supplies. Those patterned papers coordinate nicely!

HilaryJane said...

I love the simple beauty of this, those patterned papers work so well with your tree. Pre foiled sentiments is a great idea. Might just help resist the temptation to buy a hot foiling machine. I know the feeling when you think you are done and then find you aren't! xx

I Card Everyone said...

If they are all this pretty nobody will complain if they're a little late, Cat!
=]

Marcia Hill said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Cat!! That tree image is just so pretty and it looks perfect on that SU! paper!! Hugs. :0)

Bonnie said...

Love this paper, Cat! The two prints are so perfect together and I'm still loving this tree!

Greta said...

What a beautiful way to use the patterned paper, Cat! Really love the look of this elegant card!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Love the tree with the PFS sentiment, Cat! Weren't those pre-foiled ones fabulous? I made the most of my package and still have oodles!!

Dotty Jo said...

Wow, Cat, this is gorgeous! Stunning colours and design. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x