Saturday, February 13, 2021

For my Valentine

 Hello-

The last of the laundry is almost done, so tomorrow will be a day spent with my Valentine, hubs and no housework.

I've made these cards for hubs.  I love punny cards...he endures them; so he gets two cards.

The punny card is from a CTMH set.  I've colored the images on flaps, and the coordinating punny sentiment is underneath.  Inside is a schmoozy sentiment to make up for the puns.



Next up is the traditional card.  I love chocolate...though I can be picky about the brand...taste...texture. Dark chocolate is prefered and white chocolate is a never.  The inference for this card is that I love hubs enough to give him my chocolate. 



At first I thought these were mice from Colorado Craft Company...but those are awfully long tails. I guess they might be rats...no matter they are cute!  This card is going to  Addicted to CAS and CAS on Friday

Thanks for visiting.





15 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling pair of Valentines for hubby, Cat!! You should add the window strip card to Die Cut Divas as we're doing fun folds. Your puny card is so fun and I love the pair of mice too!!
https://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com/2021/01/fun-fold-time-with-hero-arts.html

Bonnie said...

I love these punny tabs, Cat! What fun! I'm always on the fence about whether these are rats or mice, but they're cut whichever they are! You are very generous to share your chocolate!

Betty said...

love puns too and your card is so cute - don't like to share my chocolate much - we have a local candy company that makes to die for salted dark chocolate caramels! have to restrain myself with those!

Greta said...

The first card is so funny & the second is darling! Bet he loves them both! Happy Valentine's Day, my friend! Hope you enjoyed a day of leisure!

I Card Everyone said...

Definitely mice... most definitely adorable Valentines times TWO!
=]

Crafting with Jeanne said...

Both are so cute! Love those mice. Hope you had a nice Valentine's Day.

HilaryJane said...

Lucky thing to get 2 cards. both are great. i love the idea of the flaps on the first and those mice/rats are indeed very cute and what a large box of chocolates. I agree you have to love someone a lot to give them your chocolate! xx

Leslie Miller said...

Can't help myself, I love punny cards, too, and you've got some great stamps for it there! I love how you made your card with all of them. I can hear the groans. Your rats in love are adorable, too!

TK said...

Very fun, love the multiple windows and puns -- I'm sure he's to love both!

Mac Mable said...

Fun first card and adorable second one, even with their long tails....I extra love the puny sentiments Cat x.

Lucille K said...

Both cards are gems, love them both :)

Jean said...

Both are adorable! Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

Stampin with Liz Design said...

Both cards are just so adorable! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

Joy Dsouza said...

Such an adorable card. Thank you for joining the Addicted to CAS Challenge.
- Joy Dsouza

Tracey McNeely said...

Fun valentine cards Cat!