Saturday, October 31, 2020

Hey Ghoulfriend

 Hello and Happy Halloween for those of you who celebrate.  Hubs and I made up little packets of candy to set outside the door with a please take one sign for any kiddos out there seeking treats.  We won't be answering the door this year. 

This year I sent this card to the crafty gals in my local group.  It features my most favorite Halloween die from Lil Inkers - Ghost Border. These are very quick cards to make so great for my local group of 10.




Not sure if I have ever shared this tip or not...but when embossing on dark card stock, I wait for the embossing to dry and then I use a microfiber cloth to wipe away the excess dust from the embossing buddy.  Pic below shows a before (left) and after (right).





Thanks for stopping by!



11 comments:

Betty said...

love that ghost die cut - remember you sent me some a few years ago!

Greta said...

Don't remember ever seeing that ghost die, but I love it! Wonderful card for your group! Trick or Treating is discouraged, but not banned here. We're leaving the light off & assume no one will come. I do have left over candy in the freezer from last year, so could always put that out. Hopefully people check the neighborhood ap for who signed up to give out treats. We never get that many anyway. Fritz (& therefore me!) will be so happy not to have people ringing the doorbell!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fun ghost and sentiment, Cat - just love how that diecut fills up the card so nicely!!

Crafting with Jeanne said...

Super cute. Happy Halloween. Didn't get to see my grandkids today, but sent them special cards!

I Card Everyone said...

un-BOO-lievably cute, Cat!
=]

HilaryJane said...

You can't get simpler than this and be so effective, brilliant tip too, thanks xx

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, wow, this is super cute! What a perfect Halloween die that you could use all CAS or as a mat for another image. Love this! That's an amazing difference on your black cardstock by wiping with the microfiber cloth. A friend of mine keeps a microfiber cloth with her stamping supplies. Now I know why!

Macimbalo said...

Love your spooky card! Thanks for sharing at JUGS this week!

Jean said...

Terrific Halloween card!

Ina G said...

Fabulous fun card Cat. Thanks for adding to our gallery at JUGS this week.

Dotty Jo said...

Love it! Jo x