Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Happy Birthday

 Hey There -

One of the things I love most about making cards and blogging is making new friends.  This Birthday card is for Leslie, whom I met through the design team at Twofer Card Challenge.  

We both like flowers and yellow, so I made a yellow fall bouquet for her card.  The blooms and sentiment are from Altenew.  After arranging the bouquet, I added some gold spritzing and some yellow gems.  The envelope and the interior is also decorated.

 



I am holding off on posting this as mail is a bit crazy now, and I'm not sure how long it will take for the card to arrive.  So this is posted after her special day. 

Leslie hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Thanks all for visiting.


16 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Such a happy and beautiful card for your friend Leslie. Yes the postal system is a little crazy our end too x.

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty Cat!

Betty said...

when i firs glanced at your card i thought it was yellow balloons and then realized it was all flowers - what a great idea to arrange the die cuts that way - so pretty!

HilaryJane said...

Beautiful, love those colours, it cheers you up just looking at them xx

Jean said...

A beautiful birthday bouquet!

Darnell said...

What a beautiful fall bouquet for Leslie, complete with gold schplatters! I'm sure she loved it, Cat! I'm impressed that you decorated the inside and the envelope, too! A total gift! Hope you're having a great day! Hugs, Darnell

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous yellows in your bouquet for Leslie, Cat! Love all the splatters too!!

Leslie Miller said...

Hmmm... Cat, I thought I told you I received this. OMG, I wonder how many I failed to contact. I'm so sorry! It's a gorgeous card with lots of shimmer. Very touchable and, yes, colors I LOVE! The inside is beautiful, too. Thank you thank you thank you!

TK said...

Pretty card, and well-loved too!

papierelle said...

So beautiful. The bouquet looks very lively.

I Card Everyone said...

Such a beautiful way to say happy birthday!
=]

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I love your really big bouquet of flowers! Yes, the mail is definitely slower and I am having a hard time adjusting and several cards have arrived late.

Greta said...

Wow--what a beautiful, big bouquet! I know Leslie will treasure this card!

Anita in France said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anita in France said...

What a rich, full bouquet in all it's yellow loveliness, Cat ... so beautifully 'dressed' in the delicate splatter of shimmery gems! Leslie's sure to love it! Hugs, Anita :)
Oops, had to delete the last comment ... spelled Leslie wrong! A:)

Tracey McNeely said...

How could she not, such a pretty card Cat!