Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Happy Brrrrthday Bunny

Hello -

I'm having a hard time getting back into the grove. Then we had some snow in the afternoon-that fun big fat fluffy flake stuff, and I am sure that's what inspired me to color this winter scene.  I have a couple of January birthdays, and this card will go to one of the ladies.  The stamps are from Purple Onion Designs and MFT for the sentiment.



I am submitting this to Seize the Birthday, with the theme of layers.  I have the obvious layer of the main panel on the card base.  I also have layers of coloring mediums - distress ink, copics, and white gel pen for the snowflakes.  (G29,07,14,02; E39,59,35,79;V12,15,17;R30; C00,01,03; Tumbled Glass DI, Bold white gelly roll pen)


(By the way die you notice their new logo, so pretty!)

Thanks so very much for stopping by..

12 comments:

TK said...

Such a sweet scene! Adorable rabbit from Cat :o) Stay safe in the snow

Anita in France said...

Lovely layered colouring, Cat ... such a sweet snowy scene ... I'd happily be in that cute little rabbit's shoes (or skis)! Hugs, Anita :)

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Isn’t this so cute! I almost bought that snow hill stamp at PO sale, but I didn’t place an order in the end because they were out of those clear mounting stamps that I wanted to try. I do love the sentiment though, I might want to track that one down!

We had some snow last evening. There is a tiny bit on the ground this morning and my car was covered in a little ice.

I Card Everyone said...

This just brings new [and adorable] meaning to 'the bunny hill!'
So darned cute, Cat!!!
=]

Crafting with Jeanne said...

Cat, this card is so adorable. I love it. Purple Onion has the cutest critters. I have a few but haven't checked them out for a long time. Am trying not to buy too much for a while so I better not go to their "store." Love the scene you created, too. I'm sure the recipient will like her birthday card!

HilaryJane said...

Brrr, you make me feel chilly - I don't like cold and snow but this is a great card I love the falling snow effect you have created xx

Jean said...

Just adorable - a perfect winter scene!

Leslie Miller said...

So adorable, Cat! I shouldn't have seen this. I was browsing Purple Onion the other day, thinking how cute and what fun with all the background scenes. You could really build up a collection... see, that's why I shouldn't have seen this 'cause now I know how utterly cute these stamps can look!

Cathy said...

Gorgeous layered scene Cat, and the colouring looks fabulous. Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday too, Cathy x

papierelle said...

It's soooooo cute. I'm in love with this card!!

JoAnn said...

Love your sweet scene and your fabulous coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

Greta said...

Darling scene, Cat! Really love your coloring, the snow, the design--everything!