Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Winter wishes

Hello -
 
I have sewing project that I am avoiding, and I'll be regretting it come this weekend when it might impact my football viewing.  None the less, this card had to be made. It's been in my head since I checked out a few challenges.

These Newton's Nook Penguins along with the wood frame cut from Hero Arts were a gift from Peggy. 

The challenges that inspired this card are: Case this Sketch for the design, Just add ink for the colors and Inky Paws Challenge for the images.




Thanks so much for stopping by.

    

11 comments:

Lin said...

I've been eyeing these penguins, Cat, and I think you just put me over the edge! Love your colors!

HilaryJane said...

Well, I am glad you took time out to make it as it is fabulous. I also have that trouble - avoiding things I really should be doing xx

I Card Everyone said...

I would recognize that Sketch from a mile away!!! Oh Cat, they are just the cutest, and TOTALLY frame-worthy!
Thanks so much for sharing them with us at CTS!! xx
=]

Lynne said...

Very cute card. Great coloring.

TK said...

Very fun card, sweet image, and I love how the challenge chose just the perfect inks!

Patrice said...

Goodness your card is just so cute, Cat. I love your little penguins coloured this way. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week (despite our linky troubles). x

Indy's Designs said...

Love your gray-wooden frame with the sweet trio of penguins! A wonderfully designed card! So glad you joined us at Inky Paws!
Hugs,
Debbie

Greta said...

Darling images & perfect use of the sketch, Cat!

Jean said...

Just adorable - very fun penguins dressed in those colors.

2sistersproject said...

What a lovely card!
Thanks for linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
Hugs
Diane

beckynoelle said...

so cute! Thanks for joining us for this Inky Paws Challenge!