Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Snap

Hello~

A bit of a different post today.  I worked on a sewing project for the crafty gals for Thanksgiving.  It is a little snap close bag.  I made a coordinating little tag to go inside with a greeting.  I am so thankful for these wonderful ladies.


I'm submitting this to Shopping our Stash -So Thankful.


I got the idea and instructions from this You Tube Video.  I made 10 in about 3.5 hours.



I had to adjust the measurements as I was using up 10X10 inch squares for a project I abandoned last year.  But after re-figuring the measurements to make it work with the squares I already had, it went fast.


Grab Our Badge!

Thanks for visiting.

15 comments:

Betty said...

how cute - friends will love

papierelle said...

So you are also very talented at the sewing machine. Great and very nice your little bags. You also chose a very nice fabric !!
Gundi

I Card Everyone said...

Such a darling little bag - and doesn't it feel wonderful to use that fabric? The girls will love it, Cat!
=]

HilaryJane said...

Great idea, lovely fabric. I have a huge stash of fabric that I really should do something with. perhaps you have given me an idea xx

Crafting with Jeanne said...

Great little gift. I am sure they will love these little bags!

Kara Lynne said...

Such a great gift, Cat! I bet it feels good to use up fabric like that. My mom, a long-time quilter, just moved in with us and brought about 200 unfinished projects with her! You think I'm exaggerating, don't you! Anyway, it makes me doubly admire your little bags!

Mac Mable said...

So creative and absolutely fabulous for your crafty pals x

TK said...

Beauti!

Greta said...

Your crafty friends will be thrilled with these great little bags & tags, Cat! You're so clever!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

These are so pretty! I Love the sunflower fabric you used. Your friends will be so tickled!

Darnell said...

I'm glad I got a chance to see these pretty sunflower bags you were talking about, Cat! Your crafty friends will LOVE their thoughtful handsewn gift!! Hugs, Darnell

Anita in France said...

Sooo pretty, Cat ... not only those charming little snap bags ... those tiny tags are also adorable! Your crafty gals will love them! Hugs, Anita :)

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful little bags, Cat! I love the autumn fabric and how you added your tag...so lovely! Thanks for the link :)

Donna said...

Super cute little projects! Your ladies will love them! So thoughful!
And we are THANKFUL you played along with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

Chris Dring said...

So adorable! Your crafty gals will love these cute wee bags. Thanks for joining in at Shopping Our Stash!