Thursday, November 28, 2019

Happy Holidays

Greetings - 
And Happy Thanksgiving to my US friends.  I didn't make Thanksgiving cards this year.  Just some generic fall and Halloween cards.  I am deep into my Christmas cards. I've determined I need 75 and I have about 18 more to finish.


Die- Mama Elephant, Snowman and sentiment MFT.

To help me with that this morning before I head downstairs to spend my day in the kitchen and living room watching football I was inspired by 3 challenges:

Just Us Girls - Photo Week (Its perfect for a recently acquired Mama Elephant die)
Cupcake Inspiration - Snowmen
Day of the Month Card Club - Look for Circles Day (the trees have small circle cutouts)

    Unser Logo zum Mitnehmen! / Our logo to take away!

Thanks so much for visiting.

13 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Another gorgeous card for your impressive stash, Cat! Jo x

Crafting with Jeanne said...

I see you used the Mama Elephant Cover plate. I really DO like that one. This is a cute card, Cat.

I Card Everyone said...

So cute, Cat! LOve those trees - I don't think I've seen this die before?? How ever can THAT be??
=]

TK said...

Your snowman is a cutie, and he's quite perfect in front of those (birch?) trees!

papierelle said...

And a snowman is also made of circles (in 3D it's balls ...). A cute card!
Thank you for joining with us at DotMCC.
Gundi

HilaryJane said...

Great card, love that snowman. Hope the football ended with the result you wanted xx

Maria said...

So lovely! I just love that background die and cute snowman. Thanks so much for playing along wth Just Us Girls this week.

Anita in France said...

Such a delicious forest, Cat ... that little snowman is so cute against it! Hugs, Anita :)

stempelfrida said...

Your card is really too cute! Since I came form the Day of the Month card Club Challenge I was actually looking for hte circles... so good you mentioned where they were hiding :) :) But it reminds me to always look for the tiny details.
Kind regards from stempelfrida

Greta said...

Super cute card, Cat! Love your coloring of the cute snowman!

Rosmarie said...

Such a cute little snowman - in which I can see two circles! Thank you so much for playing along with us at DotMCC! Rosi x

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

I love your circle interpretation! Thank you so much for playing along with us at DotMCC!

Leslie Miller said...

You're almost done with your cards! This is adorable!