Monday, April 2, 2018

March Card Chain Challenge

Hi there!

Another card for the card chain challenge.  Sign up is here.  Its simple; sign up, make a card, mail it and get one back.  There are many themes each month, enough to inspire anyone's creativity.

This month my card is going to Canada, the challenge is international. If you don't want to send internationally just sign up behind a US participant. 

The options this month include: Spring/Insects/Friendship;  Stamps/Diecuts; colors of yellow, green and blue; and the sketch below.

 

I'm a bit of a rebel,  I went with the colors  added Spring, and kinda sorta played with the sketch...I may have moved a couple of elements and turned it on its head!  



My panels are cross stitched rectangles from MFT,  sentiment is from W&W, tulips are from Clearly Besotted, and the scalloped edge is courtesy of PPP scalloped borders 2.

Thanks for stopping by!~

7 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What a pretty card! I have not thought of myself as a rebel, but I regularly “make a sketch work for me.” Lol

Dotty Jo said...

A gorgeous, spring card, Cat - I love it, Jo x

Jean said...

A lovely spring friendship card!

Greta said...

Lucky recipient! Another favorite, Cat! Boy are you on a roll with making wonderful cards!

Arlene said...

I love the card, springy and cute. That was a fantastic interpretation of the sketch.

Tracey McNeely said...

So sweet and a great take on the sketch!

Anita in France said...

Such lovely spring tulips, Cat ... bright, vibrant, happy! Hugs, Anita :)