Saturday, February 18, 2017

Wood at Addicted to CAS

A card for my BIL, those man cards...they take time but never look it! HA!  Addicted to CAS has Wood as their code word.


I have a very much favorite wood grain background stamp, and when I have a man card to make it often comes out first.  The stamp is by Stampin Up, as is the sentiment stamp used here.  I added some watercolor pencils and then covered them with glossy accents to add some dimension. The green piece is stamped with a sentiment clear embossed over versamark...very subtle.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I do love your wood background stamp too. I have TWO wood background stamps, but yours is a different one. The bright green panel with the sentiment over top looks very celebratory!

Greta said...

Perfect man card, my friend--love this!

Barb Ghig said...

I can see why this is your favorite woodgrain background stamp...I love it! Fabulous sentiment and great masculine design, too! Many thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to CAS!