Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Guest Designing at Casology

I was so pleased that my dizzy dog card won over at Casology, last week.  Thank you so much, Judy, for picking my card.

So then, I get an email from Melissa asking if I would like to Guest Design...well YES of course.  So I am thrilled to be able to do this again. Thank you so much for the invitation.

This week the cue is:
http://casology.blogspot.com


My CAS designed card uses a neutral background that isn't white with pops of color tied to the sentiment. There is texture on the card but not a lot of clutter.


Parties are FUN right!

Thanks so much for stopping by, now go play with the cue word!  I'd love to see your creations in the gallery.





12 comments:

Ardyth said...

Parties ARE fun and so is this perfectly CAS card! So great to have you as GD this week, Cat!

Betty said...

congrats on your GD spot, Cat - wonderful card - love the colors with the kraft background!

Jacquie Southas said...

Congratulations of GD this week, Cat! I love the way the balloon colors pop against the kraft base!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is a fun card! I love the balloons and Kraft is always a nice base to use. TFS!

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats again on your win and Guest Designer spot at CASology, Cat! Your CAS design on this card is fabulous! Love the color combo on your balloons, and that you chose Kraft for your background! Can't wait to play along!!!

I Card Everyone said...

Congrats, Cat!! I loved that dizzy dog ... this one is just as cute! Parties are indeed fun! xx
=]

Anita in France said...

Congratulations on your GD spot, Cat! What a happy card ... the bright pops of colour against the kraft are fabulous ... who couldn't have party fun with these brilliant balloons! Hugs, Anita :)

Martha said...

YAY, Cat! Congratulations, on your win and the GD spot!
I love this FUN card.

Craftelier said...

Congratulations for you win at the GD spot!

Greta said...

Absolutely wonderful FUN card for your GD spot, Cat--just love it!

lauren bergold said...

ok, see, i just need you to come over and show me HOW YOU DO THAT??!?!?! b/c you ROCK the CAS whereas i layer on everything but the kitchen sink. how can i recognize awesome CAS-ology, without being able to ever ever everrrrrrr do it, eh?!?!?! ok, so, i'll just enjoy it when you do then. :)

Judy1223 said...

Hi, Cat! I loved your adorable dog card last week and I love this fun party card this week! I really love the kraft card base, those balloons just pop (no pun intended) off the base! It's great to have you as Guest Designer this week!