I resisted this set of stamps for quite a while, and after taking a recent class at Altenew Academy...I folded -- I bought them along with the matching dies. I am so glad I picked up the dies. Apparently I have difficulty composing my card just using the stamps. I spent hours trying to make 1 card by stamping directly on the card front. I put it all aside out of frustration.
A few hours later, I die cut 4 pieces of each die and decided to stamp on the die cut pieces instead. Then it was easier for me to compose my clusters. So out of 12 pieces, I got 3 cards.
My ink blending on the third card is done with the clarity brushes, it is so much easier to get that light barely color touched bit of color with the brushes.
And I will leave you with a tip for the day. I used to cut off the die cut parts on fun foam so I would have clean edges for future cuts. I don't anymore. I use them as mounting foam under full page panels. This one went on card #2.
Thanks so much for stopping by!