Saturday, February 6, 2016

Scramble Love You

 I went over my blog reads and saw that Betty was hosting the latest scramble over at the Hero Arts flickr group. It was a 24 hour scramble, meaning participants could use any 90 minute period during that window of time. Yea, for me there is noting like a scramble to cure the no mojo blues!

She provided us with this lovely inspiration photo:



I loved that shade of pink and that white white pitcher. They were my inspiration.  About an hour and nine minutes later, my card was posted.


I love a little tone on tone background.  I fussed more with those darned sequins than cutting out the circle.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

Betty said...

thanks so much for joining in my scramble, Cat - that peachy shade of pink is a favorite color of mine and love how you used it in your card!

Arlene said...

What a fun card. Lovely.

Martha said...

Cat, this is so adorably sweet.

Barb Ghig said...

Such a beautiful take on the inspiration photo! I love how you stamped the background and stamped your circle! So lovely, Cat!

Greta said...

Yours was one of my favorites in the Scramble, Cat--so pretty!