Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Blues and Greens

http://onlinecardclasses.com/hcw13/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/HCW13_participant.png 


On day 4 of Online Card Classes Holiday Card Workshop, I so fell in LOVE with Shari Carroll's color palette. I had many of the Hero Arts blues and greens used by her to make fabulous cards.  My cards are very basic, I was just loving the colors.  I made three cards and there is something I love about each one, the colors! Definitely the colors.

I am at this homework again past midnight, so the pics are not the best.




Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

joy said...

Yes, Greta! These colors always appeal to me, too, and I think your cards are so gorgeous! The Hero inks are so yummy; especially the cornflower blue. I can tell you are having fun with this class. Can't wait to see more.

Sally said...

Such pretty cards, Cat! Love the blues and greens with the silver - they are my "go to" colors for Christmas! Hope all is well with you, thinking of you.

Martha said...

Cat, these are just SO lovely! I agree, I love the pretty colors, and you used them SO beautifully!

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful CAS design on all 3 cards, Cat! I love the diagonal lines along the border on the last one, especially with the sentiment!

It looks like you're also enjoying this OCC! I've learned so much, and feel sad to see it come to an end!

Greta said...

Love those colors, too & your cards are simply wonderful, Cat!