Friday, December 14, 2012

Birthday, last of this year


My last birthday card of the year goes to my MIL. Pink is her favorite color, and she likes glitter as much as I do.  This is my first attempt at a telescoping card. I love how the card opens up and there is more and more to look at.

I used Bo Bunny papers, Copic Markers for coloring the glittered images, Starform flower outline stickers, glitter ritz in cool highlights, sookwang double sided tape sheets, doodlebug brads, JoAnn ribbon and several spellbinder dies. I enjoyed making this card, and I know my MIL loved the card too!

Thanks for stopping by.


 /\  /\

(=';'=)
(")_(")~~Cat

2 comments:

sheza said...

Great job. I would not of known this is your first try.

MS said...

I've never seen this kind of card before-its beautiful!! Your MIL will love it! Hope you have a good weekend!