Monday, December 3, 2012

Noel


I went to another crop with my best scrapping buddy on Friday night.  She is amazing and puts together beautiful pages.  She packs up her stuff and brings it all.  I used to do that, but then I get hung up on what I didn’t bring and have a hard time finishing things.  So now I get my projects together, make my die cuts and pick out papers ahead of time.  When I get there I just have to put my projects together.  Much more relaxing for me.

I had lots and lots of projects this time.  I made 3 holiday hangers, 8 cards, and 6 scrapbook pages. I was pretty happy with them all.  Today I am sharing one of the holiday hangers I made.  It’s a little tough to photograph.  I used chipboard, and paper, some ribbon, and some pearls.  I love the modern look of the black and white graphic paper.  I made two of these and gave my buddy one, but only after she raved about it.  I had to make sure she liked it!


Thanks for stopping by.
 /\  /\
(=';'=)
(")_(")~~Cat

4 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Thats pretty neat. I like the idea. Hugs Mrs A.

MS said...

wow! you finished a LOT!!! I'm exactly the same as you, if I forget something, I just stress and focus on that. Your way is the way to go, pack and plan!! Gorgeous hanger!!

Martha said...

WOW, what a FABULOUS project, Cat! So festive and so pretty!

sheza said...

I absolutely love it. It's the only Christmas decoration I have up.