Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Make a Pattern

Hi Everyone!   Have you heard yet that Winnie and Walter are having their 3rd Birthday Bash?  Lots of challenges and fabulous prizes to be sure.  One of the challenges is from Mayuri and is Pattern Making.





I used Anna's Flora and Big Bold Friends to complete my card along with a variety of  SSS dye inks.




The hugs is die cut from some pearlized vellum and stacked 4 deep. I thought it went perfectly with some PPP Marshmallo sequins. Hard to see the silkiness of the die cut vellum in the photo, but it is quite cool looking IRL.   My secret trick...that banner is cut from the middle of the panel mat, since I mounted it all on a white card base, no one will know...and you won't tell right?

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.













  

7 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Lovely patterned paper you made. And yes, no one will notice the missing piece. I do that occasionally when I don't have much of a cardstock color.

Betty said...

i think that's very cool the way you did your sentiment - and you used such lovely soft colors in making your background - great card, Cat!

Greta said...

Clever--never think to use some of that hidden panel like you did! Beautifully stamped & love the stacked vellum die cut! Lovely card, Cat!

Martha said...

OH, Cat, flowers always make me smile.
I love your card.
Beautifully stamped and designed.

I Card Everyone said...

I won't breath a word of it ... except to say how very lovely your card is!
=]

Anita in France said...

So very pretty, Cat ... love how you've made these sweet blooms as outlines only ... there's such a lovely light airiness about them! Hugs, Anita :)

Barb Ghig said...

Pearlized vellum? I love it! Gorgeous flowers, too...I love how you created such a lovely panel with your stamping, and your sentiment is perfect!