Tuesday, January 20, 2015

A guy thing...

Guy cards...so tough to make.  I have a few things I want to send to my Dad, and he loves getting my cards.  I so love this stamp set from Simon Says Stamp, and now that they have released a coordinating die...more cards are coming!



I am entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, It's a Guy thing.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Cardstock - Stampin Up, Patterned Paper - Kaiser Craft
Inks - Simon Says Stamp -Dark Chocolate, Hero Arts - Cup O Joe and Soft Sand
Die - Simon Says Stamp - Sending
Stamps - Simon Says Stamp - Sending Happy Thoughts
miscellaneous wood veneer pieces

6 comments:

joy said...

Perfect card for your dad, Cat! It is so nice that you and your dad have such a wonderful relationship, even if it is long distance most of the time. He will love this card.

Betty said...

great card for your dad, Cat! love how you used the hexagons for accent!

Jingle said...

Very fun wood look! Thanks so much for joining us for the It's A Guy Thing Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Greta said...

Perfect guy card, Cat! Such a great design & I love the wooden embellishments! Bet this brings big smile to your dad's face!

Leslie Hanna said...

Great masculine card!

Barb Ghig said...

I love the woodgrain background with your stamps and sentiments. and the hexies are perfect! Awesome masculine card, Cat!