Thursday, July 31, 2014

Chillin

While Hubs and I were visiting in Ohio mid July, I had a chance to stop in at a local scrapbook store.  I was looking for some stitched dies, but found none.  I did however find this stamp. Its a great guy stamp and I made a card as soon as I got home. It has been sent off in the mail, or I would re-photograph the photo with some staging. Next time I promise!

It was a lot of fun to color, and I added some really sparkly glitter to mimic the sunshine bouncing off the water.  Doesn't this look like a great place to chill out and enjoy a summer's afternoon? It does to me.

The stamp is from Northwoods Rubber Stamps and I can see lots of cards being made with it.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Greta said...

I want a ticket to that place--now--LOL! Your coloring is perfect--love this great card, Cat!

Martha said...

Aww...what a darling card, Cat! Love the coloring & the sweet image.
I'll join Greta with an additional ticket to that relaxing place. :-)