Monday, November 11, 2013

OCC HOLIDAY CARD CAMP 2013 Day One

http://onlinecardclasses.com/hcw13/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/HCW13_participant.pngI love watching the process of card making. So it is no surprise that I am taking another class at Online Card Classes.  Today's class was focusing on the card interiors.  Several videos showcasing different ideas were presented.  

Today's were all Christmas themed, but I am not quite ready for making Christmas cards.  I decided to make a Thanksgiving card.  My card has a "z" type fold with a banner that appears to stretch across the entire card.


There is still time to sign up for the class!
Thanks for stopping by.



Supplies:
Stampin Up Card Stock
Recollections Card Stock
Lawn Fawn Stamps (LF325, LF560)
Hero Arts Embossing Powder-White
Versa Fine - Vintage Sepia
Versa Mark
Memento-Tuxedo Black
Copic Markers (YR23, Y17, YR04, R24, YG03)

7 comments:

paperpicnic said...

I absolutely adore your Thanksgiving card and take on Jennifer's idea! I love the cluster of bright leaves and the beautiful purple card base! This is Wonderful!

Jean said...

Great job on this card style - fun to make it a Thanksgiving card.

Chark said...

this is so cool! love the colors!

joy said...

Bright and colorful and fun, Cat! Love that you did a Thanksgiving card. I didn't sign up for this class, but I know you will enjoy it.

Greta said...

Beautiful Thanksgiving card, Cat! One of these days I'm going to take an on-line class. Enjoy!

Barb Ghig said...

This is such a fun color combo! I love all the pretty leaves and your background is fab! Great take on Jennifer's card!

Martha said...

WOW, this is STRIKING, Cat! I love the design & the pretty colors!
Beautifully done!