Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Happy Birthday in blue

Another birthday this week.  A simple stamped image, colored with copic markers, some stickles for a bit of sparkle. 

The sentiment was stamped then I used one of the Stampin' Up  Bitty Banners dies to cut out the sentiment, before I took the paper out of the die, I ran a blue Zig marker around the inner edge. I like the extra zing that gave the small sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by.
 /\  /\
(=';'=)
(")_(")~~Cat


Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Die: Bitty Banners, Stampin' Up
Stamp: Inkadinakdo
Marker: Copic, Zig
Cardstock: Wassau
Patterned Paper: Me & my big ideas
Embellishment: stickles
Card Size: 4.25 x 5.5

2 comments:

MS said...

ohhh, so pretty! love those dainty flowers! and holy smokes! you've got a lot of BD's lately!

sheza said...

Cute card. Looks like it would be flowers but they are actually butterflies.