Saturday, August 8, 2026

08-08-26

 Hello.

Popping in to share one of the fastest cards I've ever made; thanks to my bin of stuff left over. I grabbed an embossed panel, a bold sentiment panel and a die cut dove. 

Of course we also need inspiration and I took mine  from these challenges:

Word Power Make the sentiment the focus

Just Us Girls Die cut week 

Can you handle the pressure Anything goes, no option

 


 Thanks much for visiting.

Please share our Blog Badge     Please Grab Our Badge  

 

Thanks much for stopping by. 

17 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love what you've done with your leftovers and all of that crisp white prettiness! Thanks for sharing this with us at Just Us Girls!

Diane said...

A beautiful card put together with your leftovers, like it was all made for each other!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Word Power and Can You Handle The Pressure!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Word Power, Can You Handle The Pressure Co-Owner

Vicki Dutcher said...

A very classic card in all white. The embossed background is gorgeous with that pretty dove die cut. Thanks for joining in at JUGS.

Jean said...

Absolutely stunning. Wonderful combination of elements.

Darnell said...

No one would know you didn't spend hours planning and executing this gorgeous w-o-w Christmas card, Cat! I know how tickled you must have been when the pieces just fell together! Hugs, Darnell

HilaryJane said...

This is an absolute beauty and even better because it was fast. Another one for some multiples I think xx

I Card Everyone said...

So SO beautiful, Cat! CAS design as clean as it should be!
=]

TK said...

Wowza, Cat! I'm loving the bold sentiment, but the dove and that amazing embossing folder -- please do tell us what they are! So pretty, and white on white is amazing!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Always fun to get a gorgeous card out of our leftover bits - love this, Cat!!

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and oh so pretty Cat! I'm loving all the white on white!! Lovely, lovely card and YAY for quick and easy!! Hugs. :0)

papierelle said...

Wonderful!!!!

Bonnie said...

Sheer elegance and beauty, my friend! I'm loving that embossing folder and dove and the way you stacked the panels on the front! So pretty!

Melanie Hungerford said...

That is a gorgeous card, especially from just some "left overs!" Thanks so much for sharing with us at Can You Handle the Pressure.

Leslie Miller said...

Have mercy, this is incredible, and all made from spare parts! Wow! The white simplicity is quite impactful and gets the wishful message across, and a gorgeous embossing folder to back up the stacked image panel. Wonderful, Cat!

Loll said...

So pretty! Love the white-on-white design Cat! Lovely card with a wonderful design. Bonus ... you made it from your leftover bin. xx

Ina G said...

Loving your fabulous white on white card Cat. Classy and elegant. Thanks for adding to our JUGS gallery.

Greta said...

Absolutely gorgoeus, Cat! You can set that one aside for me!