Wednesday, August 5, 2026

08-05-26

 Hi Friends,

I'm excited to add 3 Christmas cards to the stash. The mood board at Peace on Earth Christmas challenge is responsible for this card idea.  I generally want gold on red at Christmas, but that red and white tree made me go in this direction: 



Two new to me stamp sets from SU - Falling Snow and Ornamental Christmas. My Favorite winter embossing folder from Honey Bee Snowy Pines, and several sentiments from Pink Fresh's Basic Banners. Stamp a whole sheet and cut once in various shapes. Fun. Nice to have a pile of sentiments ready to go.

I made a couple more as I loved how the first turned out after a couple of pivots and that makes for two more easy cards.
 


Thanks for stopping by.

 

 

13 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the direction you took, Cat! Pretty card!

papierelle said...

Just beautiful!!!! The embossed background and the red-and-white patterned paper go perfectly together.

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and absolutely beautiful Cat...LOVE them!! Hugs. :0)

TK said...

These are gorgeous, Cat! I too typically pull out the Goldberg your cards make me rethink my logic (or lack thereof).

Diane said...

It is a gorgeous card, beautifully designed!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Peace On Earth Co-Owner

Greta said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Pinning this for inspiration! I'm so glad you introduced me to that embossing folder. Plan to use it for several of my holiday cards, along with a couple other favorites.

I Card Everyone said...

Cat, there really isn't a more wonderful color scheme for Christmas than this crisp red and white! Three gorgeous cards!
=]

Loll said...

Beautiful design with beautiful elements, Cat!! Three gorgeous cards to add to your stash. Great work! xx

Jean said...

What a fantastic pairing of products!

Bonnie said...

Oh, Cat, I LOVE this! That white tree and snow falling on the red strip are made even more fantastic by the embossed background! I love the red but it would work great in other colors too! Great design, my friend!

Leslie Miller said...

That is the most beautiful falling snow -- wow! Looks like it stamps flawlessly, too. I love a red and white combo. The embossed background is gorgeous, as is the pristine snowy tree, and I'm ordering the banners and a sentiment set today after seeing yours. Really fabulous Christmas cards, cat!

HilaryJane said...

It has been a busy week and I am trying to catch up. Your red and white cards look stunning. You should make a whole load of them xx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fabulous set of cards with the red on white, Cat! Love the pine embossed background!!