Sunday, August 2, 2026

08-02-26

August already...wow.

I have one card for two challenges. This card will visit Cas on Friday - Flowers and As You See It - Summer Days. 


 I had to use that spellbinders sunflower die again, and that fabulous sentiment from Technique Tuesday.

 

 For your blog challenge #378

 Thanks so much for visiting.

14 comments:

TK said...

CAS but cool! Love your lone sunflower and your sentiments perfect placement

Bonnie said...

This sunflower is always a treat and it shows so beautifully with all that white space! And a fabulous sentiment to boot!

HilaryJane said...

Just gorgeous. That sunflower deserves to be the star of the show xx

Leslie Miller said...

I can only hope my new SSS Sunflower Blooms can look this pretty! What a great sentiment, too!

Lisa Elton said...

CAS and ever so lovely!

Jean said...

That sentiment paired with the sunflower is terrific!

I Card Everyone said...

This CARD is fabulous, Cat!! I love that it's 'grazin' in the grass - I can dig it!
=]

Loll said...

Beautiful design Cat! LOVE that sunflower and this design lets it shine. Great work! xx

Jan Clothier said...

What an absolutely fabulous die! And your CAS design makes the most of it. Thank you for sharing this beauty with us at As You See It.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love that bright and sunny sunflower - along with the sentiment a real statement! Thanks for sharing with us over at As You See It!

Greta said...

Striking and beautiful, Cat!

Deborah Wheeler said...

Well, that sunflower is perfect for sunny days - it's a fab image! Thanks for playing along with us at AYSI

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Love your tall layered sunflower, Cat!!

Heather Cooper said...

Beautiful sunflower, Cat! Is yellow a particular favourite for you? It really makes a statement. Thanks for playing with our theme at As You See It Challenges!