Hi Again...
It feels good to be back in the craft room and feeling good about my cards.
Another early July Birthday.
The paper is from Newton's Nook and the stamp is from Inky Antics - Time to Celebrate.
I'm sending this to Seize the Birthday - no toppings and Die Cut Diva's anything goes.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
14 comments:
He is just adorable and I’d love to see him on my birthday card. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday challenge.
BarbaraDT
I love that dsp Cat, but even more so that sweet little kitty...he's ADORABLE and colored purr-fectly!! Hugs. :0)
LOVE your patriotic kitty! He's very happy to be showing your skills with the triumphant return. Welcome back!
This is just adorable!
What a fun summer birthday card! That stitched panel and navy mat are a great way to create a finished card.
I love Inky Antics! This is so cute and perfect for a July birthday. Sweet coloring. I want to snuggle that kitty!
I am very happy to see a bit more of you and glad to hear you are enjoying being in your craft room. This is a great little card. Red white and blue are the perfect colours for early July too xx
Sweet kitty with all the stars, Cat - love the faux cross-stitched mat too!! Oh and so glad you played at the Divas!!
Awh, this is adorable, cat! That is the cutest kitten waving his flag! I love all the stars too! So perfect for early July or later in July too!
Such a sweet card. - I like it a lot.
So adorable! in the red, white and blue. Awesome card. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
Adorable card, especially for a July birthday. Hope you have a wonderful celebration on the 4th! xx
A really special card and so cute.
Cute as can be--love the paper!
Post a Comment