Wednesday, August 21, 2024

08-21-24

 Greetings-

I made it up to my crafty space today and made a few cards.  I am definitely suffering from my creative muscles not being up to par. 

Unfortunately they are not likely to improve in the short run.  

I have been feeling under the weather the last week or so, but feeling better today and yesterday. So hopefully on the mend.

 Hubs and I have a busy few months ahead of us.

I'll still be making cards here an there, but I am going to pull back from posting.  I'll still be looking at all your loveliness as well, but at more random intervals and likely won't be commenting much.  I hope to be back late fall, definitely before the end of the  year.

So I leave you with today's cards.  Apparently I was in a pink mood...lol




 Happy crafting everyone, and I'll see you again in a few months.  

Love and Hugs.

9 comments:

Jean said...

These are all delightful - great designs!
Hope you have a wonderful fall.
And that you soon feel better.

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, Cat! SO pretty in every pink imaginable! I've gotta say I'm crushin' on that cute little mouse!
I'm always happy to visit so I'll be right here waiting for you! Take care, my friend!
=]

Marcia Hill said...

A trio of loveliness all in pink Cat...love them all! Take care and we'll be waiting right here for you when you get back! Hugs. :0)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

All so different and each is fabulous, Cat! Enjoy your time away & hope you feel better every day!!

Greta said...

Pink is good in my world, as you know! Absolutely adore the last card! Hope you continue to improve and have a refreshing time away--even though you'll be busy. Hugs, Greta

HilaryJane said...

I am loving your pink mood. A great little collection of thank you cards. You have reminded me that I need to add to mine. Hope all goes well for you over the next couple of months xx

Bonnie said...

Three pretty in pink cards, Cat! Sorry you haven't been feeling well. I hope you are feeling much better soon. You will be missed and we'll be glad to see you when you're ready to come back.

Lisa Elton said...

So sorry you've been under the weather, Cat. I hope you're back to yourself soon. Fabulous cards, my friend. Love those flowers on the last one. I'll be right here when you return!

Loll said...

Beautiful creations in pink, Cat!! Sorry you haven't been feeling well and hope you are better soon!! Enjoy your break from blogging, we'll all be waiting for you when you get back. See you in late fall. Take care of yourself. Love, Loll