Friday, October 6, 2023

10-06-23

 Greetings...

I have a Halloween card to share at Tic Tac Toe using the lower left to upper right diagonal, matching envelope, patterned paper, holiday.  I am also submitting this to Two Old Bats Halloween Challenge, the web was my inspiration. 

The papers, sentiment, gem and die pieces come from Stampin Up. I grabbed the die set from the clearance section, recently. It also has an arched cat silhouette.  I inked up the panel behind the house using HA inks in orange soda and butter bar.

     

Thanks for stopping by.

13 comments:

Diane said...

Fabulous fun Halloween card, love the 'glow' behind the haunted house!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Two Old Bats!
Diane TOB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Two Old Bats}

Marcia Hill said...

Cute, cute, CUTE Cat!! I love how the haunted house stands out with the ink blending behind it...a great POP of color!! Hugs. :0)

HilaryJane said...

What a perfect halloween card. Great use of the web in the background and I love your blended sky - perfect xx

Jean said...

Faboolous! Great combination of papers, colors, etc.

TK said...

Darling card, Cat!

Betty said...

very cute - love your spooky little scene.

I Card Everyone said...

Oh I do love a spooky haunted house - love that the tree branches cross the corners like spider webs!
Can only imagine the fun you'll have with that CAT, Cat!
=]

Bonnie said...

What great paper and a perfect haunted house in the sunset, Cat! Great find with that die set on sale!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fab haunted house, Cat - so fun with the cobwebs behind it!

Lisa Elton said...

That little house is just spooky enough and I like the webs! FaBOOlous card, Cat!

papierelle said...

As a child I always thought spider webs were disgusting, but now I'm more fascinated by this art of weaving by spiders.

Fran Wing said...

Great blending on the sky of your scene, Cat! In fact, the whole card is great and I thank you for playing along with us this month on Two Old Bats.
Xoxo, Fran/DT

Greta said...

Perfect Halloween card--great design & elements!