Friday, September 22, 2023

09-22-23

 Hello-

My Friday night date is in my crafty space tonight.  I recently got a witch stamp from a friend and I thought it would be fun to use it as the object for a thank you card. The included sentiment works perfectly for this.  My design inspiration comes from Tic Tac Toe...I chose the left to right diagonal...creepy, green and patterned paper. 


The paper is from SU, the stamps from Trinity stamps. Inks were distress in mowed lawn, pine needles and black soot.  I used a large stencil to mask the circle, and then when I took it away it seemed a bit too sterile and white so I added some green "mist".

Thanks for visiting.

8 comments:

Betty said...

love this little witch and all the greens around her - thanks for sharing her in our challenge this week at TicTacToe!

HilaryJane said...

I am loving the green xx

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun sentiment! This is cute!

Bonnie said...

Great paper and an adorable witch!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Cute witch image - reminds of that old show Bewitched! Great Halloween card, Cat!

Jean said...

Nicely showcased with the circle "frame."

I Card Everyone said...

'fly by' that's a sentiment I can wrap my pun-y heart around! So fun, Cat!
=]

Greta said...

I love this cute card!