Thursday, February 1, 2018

Just in time for Just Us Girls 425

Hey there....can you hear me huffin? I am just under the wire to get this card in for the Photo Inspiration at Just Us Girls

 

I was inspired by that yellow couch, the striped black and white rug and the yellow blooms in the background.  Anytime I can put yellow and flowers into a card I am gonna do it.



I have to say of all the Altenew stamps and other multi step stamps I have this set called flower arrangement was so easy to layer.  I shocked myself - that it took me only two tries to find the sweet-spot on the large bloom. You all will definitely be seeing more of these beauties.

Have a great evening.

7 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is such a fun interpretation of the photo inspiration! I love your bright yellow flowers and the fun strip of stripes at the bottom. A very nice card!

Betty said...

b & w stripes and yellow flowers - a winner combo!!

I Card Everyone said...

Don't dawdle RUN this right over to Time Out!!! What a beauty - LOve it, Cat!
=]

Greta said...

Oh wow, Cat--a winner if I ever saw one! I'm not even into yellow, but I adore this card! Gonna remember that set & maybe I'll end up with it one day.

Maria said...

This is so pretty! LOVE those flowers and the simplicity of this lovely card! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

Misty Elam said...

This is lovely, Cat. I LOVE yellow with black and white. Hope you have a great weekend!!

Anita in France said...

Just gorgeous, Cat ... what a beuatiful take on that busy inspiration ... you nailed it! Hugs, Anita :)