Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Blog-annivearsary Winners Post

Hi Everyone!

I am still in California and will be here for a while longer.  I've asked my dad to pick the winners. I gave him a list of all the posts with the number range of comments.  I asked him to pick two posts and one number for each post within the range of number of comments.

I've sent emails to the winners below who each chose an online retailer for their gift certificate.

 Thank you so much to everyone who stopped by and especially those who took the time to comment.

The winners are:

Post 8/12 FMS300 comment 5
Cat I've never seen this set, but have to ask you to use it again, and again - how wonderful that embossing is! A gorgeous card for your fella! Is the tan/navy map print pattern stamped as well?
=]

Post 9/5 Birthday Wreath comment 3
You know I love wreaths & pink--this is a perfect example of why! What a beautiful card, Cat! I'm on the same mission, although I did break my rule to use a gc during a sale. That doesn't count--right?!


Congratulations Ladies!

3 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Congrats!

Greta said...

You are such a sweetie, Cat--thanks again!

I Card Everyone said...

Cat, I'm so giddy, I could... I could... SHOP!!!!
thanks ever so much... and more hugs for Dad!
xx