Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Golfing Birthday

My FIL likes to golf. Living in Ohio, his golfing season is much shorter than the one my Dad enjoys in California.  I wanted to make a fun golf inspired birthday card for him. I have used this stamp a couple of times but it has been a few years, so I figure it can come out and play again.

The golf ball and the sentiment are cut from fun foam; makes for a bit of silliness - just what a birthday card needs.  I poked at the ball a bit with a piercer so it would have some dimples.

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Dies - Pretty Pink Posh, Lawn Fawn, WPlus9
Embossing Folder - Darice
Inks - Simon Says Stamp, and Copics

3 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Cuteness! I like the cloud background with the tag. And the fun foam is too fun. I might have picked up a small stack of it the other day. :)

Greta said...

Clever & cute--he will love this, Cat!

Barb Ghig said...

Another really great masculine card, Cat! Love this golf cart...In fact, I need to put it on my wishlist :)