Sunday, June 28, 2015

Find your Happy

I just opened my new SSS card kit for July, and I am so in love with these stamps! I love boat rides and being out on the water (but not in the water...I still haven't recovered from Jaws all those years ago).

I've used the sketch form Freshly Made Sketches 192  and the theme from CASology-152 Nautical for my card.  I used a lot of white on white which I love, but is difficult to photograph.



Supplies: SSS Clear Sailing, SSS Happy Everyday, SSS Stitched Circle, Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens, Darice Clouds Background EF, HA Silver EP, Versamark, SU Cardbase, Neenah Paper, DCWV Glitter paper.

 

15 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Fabulous of of the July kit, Cat ( I am waiting for mine still). I love the colors and layering of the white circle vellum! The textured cloud background is darling!

Lucille K said...

Such a nice card, Cat. Fits both challenges perfectly :)

Jen Mitchell said...

What a great design! I love the clouds in the background and the pop of color on the boat! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Judy1223 said...

Cat, I love your white-on-white...the waves are beautiful! Such a great new stamp kit and I love the blue/green boat. Perfect! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Unknown said...

Great card! I love all the subtle detail.

Greta said...

Love all the white & that sailboat is adorable! Great card, my friend!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is such a fabulous card! I love your white on white with pops of colour! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love it LOTS Thanks for joining CAsology!

Jean said...

Wonderful use of the sketch and nautical theme!

Jean said...

Wonderful use of the sketch and nautical theme!

Jen W. said...

Love the white on white layers and the adorable stripes on the sail! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Betty said...

another win!! you are on a roll with fabulous cards!! congrats!!

Greta said...

Hurrah! Well-deserved win at Casology, Cat!

Laura Norris said...

Congrats on the CASology win! Well deserved, love your nautical card.

Barb Ghig said...

I don't know what planet I've been on all week that I missed this BEAUTY! What a fabulous card, Cat! I love the white embossed waves and your embossed clouds are amazing! Such a cute little sailboat, too!
CONGRATS on your well deserved win at CASology! You really nailed it with your new kit!!!