Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Faux Metal

I like the coin effects realized by multiple layers of metalic embossing.  A "coin"  results when several layers of metallic embossing is pressed in with a smaller stamp. This is my last card for the first two day's of Online Card Classes Clean and Simple 3 - One Layer Cards.
http://www.onlinecardclasses.com/CS3/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/CS3_paticipant.png
I tried making this card several times, but I have such a hard time with building up a background with single stamps.  In any case, I am showing this simply for the gold "heart" coins.  Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Love this fun card, Cat! You did an amazing job on Kristina's technique, too...I love the hearts so much! Love the puny sentiment, too!

Greta said...

How cute! Love the gold coins, Cat!