Thursday, September 26, 2013

Insider Day One


http://www.onlinecardclasses.com/insider/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/IN_participant.png

I love these classes at Online Card Classes, and I could not resist taking this quick 4 day course all about the card insides. I have a few of my card making supplies here in California, and I am doing my best with homework.

I decided to try a pop-up card.  I made a card and then put together a pop-up for the inside. It took me a lot longer than I thought it would.  I think I am missing hubs and my east coast craft room...

There were so many video's and card examples the first day, it was fantastic.  Here is my card. Stamps and Dies from Simon Says Stamp.  Thanks for stopping by.

 /\ /\

(=';'=)

(")_(")~~Cat





3 comments:

Greta said...

I love that flower--neat card!

Cecilia Hsieh said...

I didn't join the class this time, but I'm enjoying what I see from the participants! Love the pop-up inside!

MS said...

cute! love the purple, love that flower. I just love it! You're gonna make me sign up for that class ;) Lemme go see day 2. And PS-I like the new blog look and header!