Wednesday, May 1, 2013

His and Hers Day 3- Sympathy

Today, my homework was done well before the sun even set.  Sympathy cards...I am on the fence about them. Wait until it is needed...or have a few ahead of time. One is a card made not in the best of creative spirit, the other just seems wrong somehow. A true conundrum. 

This time I followed Kristina's lead.  I used the same ink colors (Hero Arts Soft Pool and Soft Sand), same card base (Stampin Up Very Vanilla), and three stamp sets.  The border stamps came from a Recollections set, the sentiments came from Hero Arts and Simon Says Stamp. 

Care to guess which is the His version and which is the Her's?


Thanks for stopping! 
 
  /\ /\ 
(=';'=) 
(")_(")~~Cat

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I think these are pretty! I love the clean look and colors. Perhaps are feeling reticent because they are sympathy cards? These are hard ones to make because of the feelings associated with them.