Thursday, January 5, 2017

A lil note

of Thanks...it is the season of thank you notes.  I made up a set of 4 designs which I repeated that were quickly put together so that I could begin my thank you notes.  Today I hope to get them popped into the mail as we are expecting a light dusting of snow tomorrow...I'll just want to sit by the window and craft while looking out; so the errands must be done today.

I bought some $1 packes of notecards and envelopes at a big box craft store...and those note cards were really just a single cut of cardstock. No fold.  There were however 20 excellent envelopes.  I used the flats to die cut some speach bubbles, grabbed my gold foil 6x6 papers in my scrap stash along with some sheets of Kraft cardstock.   These are small note cards 3.5 by 4.25 inches.


A little difficult to photograph (sorry its so dark), but you get the idea.  Sentiments come from Stampin Up.

Thanks for stopping by!  Do you have all your thank yous done?


11 comments:

Betty said...

love these Cat - love the gold foil with the gray - or is it kraft? i got some of these note card sets from the $$ bins at Target after christmas for 30 cents each - red, kraft and white - crazy cheap - now i just have to do something with them!!!

Jean said...

Great idea! And the colors look great!

Greta said...

These are beautiful, Cat--great idea to come up with 4 designs you can replicate easily! I got a couple $1 packs from Target that ended up being the same thing, but worth it with the envelopes, for sure!

Linda Langes said...

Love the different designs!

Crafting with Jeanne said...

Gold foil and kraft look good together! Wise choice, Cat.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

That is a great card set! I love the kraft and gold combo! I am getting VERY short of cards right now. I have some Birthday cards, but very few other cards at all. I need to get a move on!

I Card Everyone said...

No apologies necessary, Cat!!! WOW, and double-WOW!!!
=]

Diane said...

Wonderful idea and designs.

Hugs diane

Misty Elam said...

Cute!! I love the gold

Anita in France said...

Glamourous and glitzy, Cat ... such wonderful impact! Hugs, Anita :)

Barb Ghig said...

WTG with your bargain, Cat! I really love how you paired these cards with your sentiments...they're just perfect! So glad you got them in the mail before your snowfall, too...mine is sitting on the display shelf over my desk, and I love it!