Saturday, November 7, 2015

Muse Challenge 140

You might think this card is for Muse Christmas Visions, but no, its for the original Muse Challenge #140.  Once I saw Ardyth's adorable card:
 

I knew I wanted to do something mostly in black and white, but also something graphic and fairly clean. I couldn't help myself from adding a matting layer, but I am very happy with the results.



I've used Penny Black's Seasons Wishes and I replaced the stamped star with an epoxy one, which was colored with copic's and some wink of stella. The image was clear embossed over onyx black versafine ink.

Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Why is it that I don't have a single P.B. product? LOve this, Cat! Gorgeous red/black/white number!
=]

Greta said...

This is fabulous, Cat!

Unknown said...

This is such a lovely card, so elegant!

Leslie Hanna said...

What they said, and perfect for mass-production. :)

Jenni's Jems said...

Can see why you are happy with this it's gorgeous!

Ardyth said...

Love your Christmassy take on the Muse - classic and creative! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Cat!

Barb Ghig said...

LOVE your take on the Muse Challenge, Cat! Great idea for a beautiful CAS Christmas card, too!