Friday, January 16, 2015

Card Concept Anniversary






I have played a few times over at the card concept.  I recently saw it was their one year anniversary and the inspiration photo inspired me to play along.

Those pink carnations and roses along with the pure white of the baby's breath just grabbed my attention.  I also spied that bit of soft blue coming out of the pink box, and of course the ribbon around the package.

I made a clean and layered card for my entry to this challenge.



I pulled out a few older Stampin Up stamp sets and some ink pads and set to work. I stamped the flowers and punched them out.  Next came the greenery stem.  Then the panel was die cut. The inner portion was wrapped with a blue chevron ribbon and a bow.  The flower centers are pearls.


  Thanks for stopping by to take a look!

Supplies:
Stamps - All Stampin Up - Curly Cute, Fabulous Florets, Petite Petals
Ink - Memento-Angel Pink, Simon Says Stamp-Green Leaf
Ribbon - May Arts
Die - Simon Says Stamp - Frames

7 comments:

Greta said...

Absolutely beautiful card, Cat! I love the chevron ribbon & those flowers are amazing!

Betty said...

lovely card Cat - looking forward to receiving your CCC card - glad it was you who followed me on the list!

Laura Norris said...

This is so pretty Cat! Great take on the photo.

Leslie Hanna said...

VERY pretty! I saw that challenge and had to look away from all the (gah) pink and the flowers. Maybe if I had that fab skinny chevron ribbon I might have re-thunk it. :)

Graciellie Design said...

I love how you captured the theme of the inspiration photo! I'm your Inlinkz neighbor at The Card Concept! So glad to have the chance to stop by your blog and see your beautiful card. Hugs, Gracie.

Andrea Ewen said...

So super pretty...love the bow accent at the bottom and your clean design!

Sheri Gilson said...

Very pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with The Card Concept!