Friday, July 25, 2014

Set of Roses

I started with one card from these vinyl stickers, and then decided I had to make a card set. Three didn't seem enough, and then I found two more stickers.  All roses have heavy wink of stella coverage and shine so prettily in the sun.

They have been all wrapped up with stamps and a pen and will be gifted shortly.






 Supplies:
Watercoloring was done with distress markers and ink pads
Embossing powders by Hero Arts
Versamark and Versafine inks
Sequins by Pretty Pink Posh and Darice
Papers - Cardstock by Stampin Up, Watercolor Paper by Canson 140lb coldpress


Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

vic said...

oohh these are just so pretty Cat love the soft colours too.
have a great weekend
hugs
vic x

Kathryn A said...

These are gorgeous! What a great set of cards!

Greta said...

Oh my, Cat--what a gorgeous set of cards you made! I know this will be a treasured gift!