Tuesday, June 13, 2017

The Flower Challenge

Hi All

I am playing along with the ninth Flower Challenge which has a theme of  anything goes.

I was hanging out with the crafty gals and playing with copic markers.  For the heck of it I combined blue greens and blue violet colors.  It was just a testing panel, but one of the gals was really taken with the colors. So I made the panel into a card.  I had to cut it out as the panel also had my color scribbles on it.



I think it turned out nicely, and I am sending it off to her in the mail as a thank you for her encouragement.



Thanks so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. really pretty Cat - and love the color combo and the interesting background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree--beautiful combo, Cat! Your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a thoughtful thing to do Cat! It IS a beautiful colour combo, so I can see why she was so taken with it! Terrific colouring skills and loving your choice of EF too! Sorry I have been MIA for so long, but have been away and then when we got back we had to deal with a lot! Have a great week and I hope to catch up a bit soon! Luv & Hugs. Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I adore dry embossed texture - it sets the stage perfectly for your gorgeous panel... I totally agree with your friend on these colors - FaB U lous!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful color combo - and the dry-embossed panel is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Cat. The colors are so pretty, I agree with your friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card..love the flowers.
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and hope to see you again!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Thanks!