Sunday, September 11, 2016

Beach


I have been mojo-less since I got back from Ohio, I had a few cards I made before I left that have recently been posted.  I made my Paper Smooches cards for the Guest Designing gig, but other than that my creativity had flatlined.

Best thing to do, is to just jump in and get warmed up!  Casology's cue is Beach.


 


One of the things I love about the beach is 1 hour watching the water is like 2 hours at a spa.  I also love to pick up seashells.  Those thoughts inspired this card.  And I kept it simple...cause I need lots of man cards.



The relax die is from SSS, and the shells come from Close to My Heart.


Thanks so much for stopping by.

P.S. Don't forget Wednesday is my next installment as Guest Designer for Paper Smooches. I'd love you to see what I made.

7 comments:

Betty said...

so pretty Cat - love how you did the background - i know what it's like to have the creativity juice dried up after a trip - mine still isn't completely back.

Jeanne H said...

A lovely, serene card!

Jacquie Southas said...

I love the way you inked over the sentiment - terrific beach card, Cat! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology this week!

Unknown said...

I love the relaxed mood you achieved with your beautiful subtle inking on this very apt beach card, Cat. Serene! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

Aileen said...

Beautiful card Cat, love your soft blending and that shell stamp. Perfect

Greta said...

Fun card & perfect for a guy! Somehow I missed the Paper Smooches gig--gotta go find it--congrats!

Anita in France said...

Fabulous blending of the beach and sea, Cat ... and lovely shells ... all so tranquil and calm! Hugs, Anita :)