Monday, October 5, 2015

Going Batty

I am trying to get into Halloween mode, after all it is October and I have about 2 weeks to get my cards made and mailed out.  A challenge over at Curtian Call is a great starting point.


Checking my stash of Halloween themed stamps...with a bat is one Lawn Fawn set. The bat is cute and I do like the punny sentiments.  I stamped and colored 3 bats, then fussy cut them.  The card base was dry embossed with SU's Woodland folder.  A memory box fence die was added to my oval frame to confine the area for my bats. Small images are sometimes tough for me to place. I added a trail of A Muse sequins (I love that the packets are 3 shades in the color family). The sentiment was heat embossed prior to the dry embossing. The oval frame is from MFT.

My inspiration was the three bats, the fence and the yellow house.



Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Betty said...

wonderful Cat - the woodland embossing and the window are fang-tastic!

lauren bergold said...

FANGTASTIC!!! lol! loooooooove! :)

Barb Ghig said...

Oh my gosh, how fun is this! Perfect Halloween color combo, and I love the woodland embossing on your background! Love the puny sentiment, too :)

Nancy Thomas said...

Love all those cute bats flying around - such a fun card.

Greta said...

Fabulous use of the inspiration photo, Cat! This is so darling & I still want that embossing folder--looks great in yellow, too!