Saturday, July 4, 2015

My favorite colors at The Card Concept

The Card Concept Challenge #38 has my favorite colors, so I absolutely had to play. Its not quite clean and layered, but that's what I am going to call it. 

I don't think I have ever combined a Hero Arts stamp with a Paper Smooches sentiment, but I love how this happy birthday looks with the etched daisy. The gray panel is white embossed and a bit of yellow embossing as well.  The background is simply stamped with Soft Granite HA ink.  I couldn't resist the polka dot ribbon from AC, to continue the whimsy feel of the card.

Thanks for stopping by!



8 comments:

Debbie said...

You recreated the daisies beautifully. The yellow centers really pop!

Betty said...

love those colors too Cat and your card is wonderful!!

Jean said...

Fantastic design and those colors really are striking!

Greta said...

Beautifully designed card, Cat!

Martha said...

Cat, you've used the pretty colors so beautifully!
Fabulous design!

Julie Gearinger said...

This is so cute!! Love the fresh flowers with the color combo- thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept :-)

laurie said...

Such a sweet card, I love the daisies and the pretty bow! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept!

Barb Ghig said...

I could have sworn I left love for you on this beauty...maybe it was on Flickr :)
I love, love how you stamped the flowers on the gray panel contrasting with the white card base...so beautiful, Cat! I also love your yellow polka dotted ribbon/bow, too!