Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Guest Designing at CAS-ology 154

I was floored -- when I  found out Kimberly had chosen my card as the winner  at CAS-logy - Cue Nautical. (Thank You!)

Then thrilled! (because those CAS cards are so darned hard for me!)

Then terrified -- after I excitedly accepted Melissa's invitation (Thank you!) to be a guest designer for this week's theme at CAS-ology.

Then excited when I found out the cue for this week :

http://casology.blogspot.com/




A card design popped into my head immediately!  I chose to make a square card, then repeat circles throughout the design.



Supplies: Dies by SSS (Smile, Bubble Parade), Stamp by SSS (Happy & Smile), Cardstock SSS-Sunshine, Patterned Papers - Doodlebug. Size 4.25" by 4.25".

Thanks so much for stopping by, and head over to CAS-ology  by clicking on the cue card above and give it a try!

15 comments:

Ardyth said...

Love this fun, sunny card! Great use of colour as white space! So glad to have you as GD this week, Cat!

Becca Cruger said...

haha! I had to laugh when I was reading through your bevy of emotions because the sounded a whole lot like what my reaction would be! In that order too! You did yourself proud, though! The card is bright and cheerful. Great job stepping outside your comfort zone!

Martha said...

Cat, how fun and well-deserved...congrats, on the GD!
WOW...what a striking BEAUTY you created!
Circles always catch my eye.
Love your fabulous design & that "Smile" sentiment die.

Joyce said...

Oh, what a fantastic card you made for our challenge this week. Love love love how you used that die. Thanks so much for being our guest designer this week.

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats again on your win at CASology and for your Guest DT spot, Cat! You are so deserving! I love your square card with the repeat pattern of circles...Love the fun dots and fabulous sentiment, too! You ROCK, my friend!!!

Hannelie said...

Sunshine yellow makes me happy... add polka dots and you really make my day!
Awesome card Cat! So good to have you at Casology this week1

Jean said...

Fabulous use of those supplies for the challenge and Congrats!!

Jean said...

Fabulous use of those supplies for the challenge and Congrats!!

Greta said...

Congrats on being the GD, CAT, & I say you nailed this challenge, too! Fabulous card!

wienerhoneymooners said...

You DESERVED it!!! Sweet COLORFUL and lovely repeat card so very cheerful!!!! SO happy to have you as our guest designer!!! Yay!!!!!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

You DESERVED it!!! Sweet COLORFUL and lovely repeat card so very cheerful!!!! SO happy to have you as our guest designer!!! Yay!!!!!!

Kathy S said...

I love this card - great effort.

Unknown said...

LOVE everything about this card, Cat! So wonderful to have you guesting this week at CASology! Well done!

stampingbowd said...

This is so bright and pretty! Great take on this week's theme!

lauren bergold said...

ok, seriously, i nearly fell over when you said CAS is hard for you!!! b/c HOLY WOW, this is awesome... totally sophisticated CAS perfection!