Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Reverse Background

http://onlinecardclasses.com/SYS2/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/SYS2_participant.pngAnother card from Day 1 of class.  Believe it or not I started with 2 4x6 pieces of background stamped paper.  After all my fussing and fiddling...I had this much left.  Shari Carroll makes it look so easy.  IT IS NOT! That's why her cards are so eye-catching. They look simple and just tossed together, easy breezy...but that lady puts a lot of thought into placement. I am even more in awe than before.

Though this did not match the idea in my head...I am feeling it!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Brenda & Ian said...

Very effective focal image. Great inspiration for us.

Greta said...

I'm loving everything you make, Cat! Don't know what you had in mind, but this is just fabulous!

Leslie Hanna said...

I like it, even if 2/3 of your effort went into the round file. Sistahs in creation of pretty trash! Blast those "it's so easy" people! Stamping is HARD!