Monday, December 3, 2018

Meow

Hi there,

Hubs and I are back from our trip to Ohio for Thanksgiving. I actually managed to pack light for the trip giving more room for the front passenger seat to recline in our truck.  Being able to nap some during the 9 hour drive really made a difference for me. For once I didn't arrive wrung out.  Hubs and I share the driving so he got some z's in too.

I made this card for two challenges : Double D Challenge the mood board is below (the kitten snuggled in the plaid blanket) as well as CAS Colors and Sketches.  I might be walking a thin (plaid) line on the CAS part of that one. The sketch is below.

I'm hoping these adorable Honey Bee kittens qualify as a shape for the sketch which I flipped. The plaid stamp is from Hero Arts.  This one will of course go to my Dad.  Its got a masculine feel to it.

 

Thanks much for stopping by.

ETA--- I missed the Double D deadline, but I'm leaving the graphic in because it was part of my inspiration.



7 comments:

Betty said...

sweet - Dad will love it!

Fiona Whitten said...

To be honest I am more of a dog lover but those kittens are simply adorable. Thank you for joining us for this week's CC&S Challenge.

Patricia Hays said...

Your six darling kitties definitely count as "six of any shape" for the sketch! I love them! In fact, the one on the far right reminds me of the one sitting on my desk right now... ;) Thanks so much for sharing your card in our birthday celebration at CC&S! I hope you'll join us again soon for another challenge.

Greta said...

Super, duper cute, Cat! Too bad you missed the deadline as this is a winner! Your dad will love this!

karen h said...

Oh this is so adorable! Love that row of little kitties! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

Jeanne said...

This is really cute. I love that your colored all the cats in grey tones - it contrasts nicely with the plaid. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

Anita in France said...

Those little kittens are so cute, Cat ... so fun and playful! Hugs, Anita :)