Saturday, December 22, 2018

Holiday Blessings

Hi there-

I used the Penny Black Die Manger.  I wanted that manger to be the focal point so the cards I ended up making several copies of are very simple.  I tried dressing it up a bit, but I like it best on the white.

I am submitting this to the Penny Black Saturday Challange - Its Anything Goes or Christmas/Wintertime. Since the die is new to me  I am also submitting to Simon Says Stamp Work it Wednesday, and at least for us in the northern hemisphere, Christmas is in the wintertime so I am also adding this to Die cut Diva's. I am also submitting to Time Out Challenges.




 Thanks so much for stopping by.


  Grab our Badge

8 comments:

HilaryJane said...

Hello Cat, the gold and navy are just stunning together. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas x

Dotty Jo said...

Beautiful! The colour combos are perfect, Jo x

Arlene said...

Simply beautiful. Simple and striking. So glad you entered the Die Cut Divas' challenge this month.

Nonni said...

Your cards look so elegant and beautiful, greta use of gold card! I love the use of dies and all the white space... Such clean and stylish layouts! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

Greta said...

I actually love each version, Cat! Beautiful die & cards!

Anita in France said...

A beautiful image, Cat ... gorgeous in gold ... and equally lovely against the rich blue and the crisp white! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Die Cut Divas Challenge this time and good luck :)

Shona Chambers said...

Wow, these are so beautiful!! Love your CAS design and the gold with that shade of blue is fantastic. Amazing how you can use the same die-cut with such different results. Always wonderful to see you at TIME OUT!