Monday, October 15, 2018

Boxed Set

Hi There

Earlier this year I had been working on a set of cards to send to non-cardmaking friends and family.  I have a bag filled with stamps, markers and watercolor paper that I take to my friend Peggy's and we work on the AI watercolor images.  She had put hers together in a fabulous calendar for friends.

I only made six card designs, but made 6 of each of the designs for 6 card sets.  I've given out 5 of the 6 and they were well received. As usual these are not original designs as far as the images go - I followed along with several Watercolor Wednesday videos.  But how I matted them and turned them into cards is my design.





Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Betty said...

WOW - wonderful cards, Cat - you are so ambitious and generous - lucky friends!

I Card Everyone said...

Cat your personal touch made them shine... 6 sets? Good for you... lucky THEM!
=]

Tracey McNeely said...

Cat these are beautiful, kind of like your heart my friend! xo

Greta said...

These are just gorgeous, Cat! Can only imagine how thrilled the recipients will be to get your mini works of art!

Anita in France said...

So delicate and lovely, Cat ... no wonder the recipients were so delighted with their sets ... no doubt the last one will be too! Hugs, Anita :)

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous cards, Cat! I'll bet your friends and family are thrilled to have them to use for birthday cards...I love the artistic feel to each of them!